Jrs Media Aka Google Dollars / SCAM WITH GOOGLE'S NAME !

1 Philippines Review updated:

I too, was scammed within the first 5 minutes, after seeing GOOGLE everywhere I thought it was legit - after typing my info, I was immediately directed to a dead Website. What a shock! This Company is using GOOGLE as their "gotcha". I tried to cancel within the next few minutes, however, they either "could not find my file" they, "could not locate a manager" & told me to call back within 24 hours, "while my info processed" LOL! Right! They give an address you can mail your cancellation to, however that location is in Las Vegas, NV, while the company is doing business out of the Phillipines! LOL! I'm humiliated!!! I cannot believe GOOGLE has not taken care to see this will not happen to American citizens or ANY citizen.

GOOGLE - GO AFTER THESE GUYS, THEY ARE RIDING YOUR COATTAILS ILLEGALLY!

I do not want those stupid charges on my card, none, notta, nothing, I feel like an idiot! LOL! Really, though this is not funny. They also gave several phone numbers, of which you cannot get anywhere, if you would like to speak with the Phillipines, to cancel call [protected] or [protected], or write to Google Dollars at 4240 W. Flamingo Rd., Ste. #201, Las Vegas, NV 89103.

Comments

• He
      2nd of Jul, 2009

This is hilarious!!! Don't waste your money, this company is a scam and should be blown to smitherenes!!!

• Af
      10th of Jul, 2009

Typical scam promises lots but delivers lies and deceit. Won't give you any real info til they have your credit card number, then they give the run-around! Don't fall for it!

15th of Sep, 2009

Same thing happened to me and I just called to cancel! They told me in the beginning that the program was about 2 dollars then charged me 57 dollars and then another 7.95!! It had nothing to do with Google!! Nothing at all! They were gonna continue to charge me 59 dollars every month. For what?! Then when I tried to cancel they said that they would lower the price to 39 dollars, I said no. After that they said 19.95! Knew it was a scam then! They finally canceled when I told them no for the last time. GOOGLE, YOU REALLY NEED TO CATCH UP WITH THESE PEOPLE! 5 dollars of my money is too much to pay for nothing.