JPR Trading Company/Wowzzers.com / Return of Purchase & Replace

1 5719 Anoai WayDiamondhead Ms, United States Review updated:
Phone: 228-255-7981

I puchased a Child's Singer Coverlock Sewing Machine for $89.99 and paid $12.71 for shipping for my granddaughter's birthday. I received on a Saturday and we drove 2 hours on Sunday to celebrate her birthday. I left the sewing machine and her mother tried the sewing machine the following Tuesday or Wednesday. She could not get it to stitch properly and returned the machine to me the following Sunday. I tried to work with machine, but the bobbin was so loose, and moving around that it was not going to work. I wrote Wowzzers on that Monday for a R/A and received no response. I wrote again and called. No response. I called today and found they have put a block on my phone number. How do I know this? I then called with my cell phone and the call went though to their answering machine stating that their customer service is busy (HAHA!!) and leave your name, number and the reason for the call - an order, inquiry, or an R/A number(joke). This is not business. This business needs to be taken off the internet.

Comments

• Un
      5th of Jan, 2009

I agree!
    DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE. I placed an order with them for a Christmas present. I paid for priority shipping. I'm in Canada so with shipping and exchange the amount came to a hefty $181. I received an email from them confirming my order.
    I sent them numerous emails asking for a tracking number. Never got a reply to any email. Never did receive the items I order either. However, they did charge my credit card for $181. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE. You might as well throw your money out the window.
    I have sent them an email asking for a resolution.

10th of Jan, 2009

Followup: Received an email claiming to be from Paypal saying that my account would be refunded. Sent the email to Paypal who confirmed that it was a Spoof and not sent from Paypal. I believe this company is trying to steal personal information and credit card numbers.

• Sc
      28th of Jan, 2009

I ordered form this company a total of $118 of stuff in December. Got an e-mail in January saying that they were unable to fulfil the order and would issue me with a refund. A refund was received into my Paypal account but never cleared. Unable to get through to anyone on their customer services phone number. Crooks!!!

31st of Jan, 2009

Definitely crooks . Apparently the "owner" is Jimmy Cheung. This website is part of jp trading. Don't do business with them either

31st of Jan, 2009

DO NOT ORDER from this site. It's a scam!!!

31st of Jan, 2009

never recieved my order but ended up paying for it. Paypal tells em they can't recover the money from the account for m refund. This site is a SCAM

• Bl
      18th of Feb, 2012

Please take the address above off the internet. I am the one that filed the complaint and how are they using my address. This company is the one that I brought the sewing machine from and is a scam.