JPR Trading Company / No refund, no service!

I purchased an item for my nephews Xmas gift on 12/23/05.
It was an item priced at $99.99, and I further paid an additional $41.87 for Fed Ex 2nd Day Air shipment.

Unfortunately the item arrived well into the New Year, and we had the item returned to JPR Trading Company.

The last contact we had with them, in November of '06 in which we finally were able to get a live CSR on the line (versus getting a machine, and leaving a never to be returned message) we were told we would get a full refund, and gave the CSR our Credit Card information.

As of today, January 5th, 2007, we have STILL not received that refund!!!

This company obviously has no concept of Customer Service, and I would not recommend making a purchase from them.

A  1st of Feb, 2007 by
I ordered a remote control car as a Christmas gift. It arrived promptly. My son decided he would rather have a rc plane so I contacted JPR Trading on Jan 5 for a RA # for an exchange. After 4 emails and 5 voicemails, no response at all.

This is not a company to do business with.
A  7th of Mar, 2008 by
www.wowzzers.com is a front for JPR trading and they are doing the same thing.. if you check resellerratings.com its full of complaints about not getting what was ordered, never getting the order, no one EVER gets back to them.. etc.. so forth. Clearly this company just takes money and doesnt care about anything else.. they pray on the uninformed.. its just slimy e-tailor at its lowest slimiest form. They are probably farming out CC numbers also.. so watch for strange charges on the CC used..
A  1st of Apr, 2008 by
Add another victim to the list. They did not send what was advertised and will not answer my phone calls or emails. I have filed complaints against JPR Trading with the Better Business Bureau, Consumer Protection Agency, and my credit card company.
A  14th of Aug, 2008 by
I ordered the front loader remote control truck. It arrived broken. There was no packing slip or instructions. Customer Service does not answer. Now the message box is full. They have not responded to 6 emails. Credit Card company is now disputing charge.
A  31st of Aug, 2008 by
I agree JPR trading is a rip off
Some guy whos buisness is his cell phone dosent return emails or phone. I gave up and i lost 200 dollars. he promised 2 day shipping but a week latter it should up cheap as it can be it was broken and peices missing and looked like some one else had there fun with it first. i tried returing it and i made sure it was insured and taged by the post office .
4 months latter no return no money back
im filling a claim or something.
Stay away from this company
A  31st of Aug, 2008 by
Oh yeah they will charge you credit card 3 or more times before you notice it.
A  6th of Nov, 2008 by
i ordered 2 separate of laser shock guns one order went to arizona and the other i do not know about yet i will never order from this company again they are a fraud