Jpmorgan Chase / home foreclosure with lien filed by cach, llc. this year.
I am in the midst of a foreclosure with J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, NA. on a home I own is Cincinnati and noticed on the court filings that CACH, LLC. placed a lien on my foreclosed home in February of this year 2009. Realizing I just signed up for Care One Debt Consolidation with my credit cards in February and knowing I have no contractor or second mortgages on the home, it came to quite a surprise this company had filed a lien against this property. I find this completely puzzling. I have not had a chance to contact my legal counsel handling my debt consolidation and don't really know if they can help in this but I find this completely inethical since this is a debt collection firm managing Chase accounts place a lien on a property that is under foreclosure. Do you have any advise or can you help?
More Jpmorgan Chase Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice 
- Chase - denied fraud claim 
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam 
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made 
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure! 
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - Chase Card
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - new checking account bonus - correction to coupon code
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - regarding chase account
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - horrible customer service
- JP Morgan Chase Bank, New York, NY - wire transfer