JPMorgan Chase Bank / claims department

1 Redwood City, CA, United States Review updated:

I called for a double charge on my account on January 23 for Starbucks I called and they told me they would put a temporary credit to my account until the issue was resolved and the rep that helped me told me it should take up to 30days! Starbucks credited my account on January 25. The claims department took 2 months for them to resolve my claim. That is ridiculous they are not only wasting my time and money now! Now they are taking money from my child for food when this could have been resolved in January!!! Also the agents that helped me had no sympathy and or professionalism! I have worked for customer service for 8 years and never in my life would I treat my customer that way! I would try to get her issue resolved as soon as I can!!! I'm so disappointed with chase!!!

Gu
Mar 24, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      24th of Mar, 2017

If Chase credited your account back, then you are not out any money.

• Pe
      27th of Mar, 2017

Good morning, we are an air conditioning contractor company in the state of florida, licensed and insured, and we want to provide our service in central air, when your homes polishes present problems of flooding due to water problems, we have the equipment Drying and cleaning, we eliminate bacteria and mold on the walls, air ducts and in the unit inside the air conditioning, we eliminate the bad odors that produce these damages, and we provide an efficient and quality work, my name is Peter G. Moran, my phone number is 7862512436, moranair @ gmail.com, thank you very much.