JPMorgan Chase Bank / checking & savings account monthly statements mailed to me

1 Lowell, IN, United States Review updated:

Hi, my name is Felix C. Garza & I am a Chase bank customer. I have a checking account, savings account, debit card & a Chase Visa credit card. I do most of my banking & pay most of my bills using Chase bank's online banking services. I check my checking account, savings account & my Chase credit card daily on my phone. I receive my checking & savings account daily & monthly statements (paperless statements) on my phone through my email address. I would like my Checking account monthly statements & my Savings account monthly statements mailed to me at:
Felix Garza
15831 Deodor Street
Lowell, Indiana 46356
I have been receiving my Checking account & my Savings account monthly statements (paperless statements) through my email address. I use to receive my monthly & yearly statements through the mail, but then I switched over to Paperless statements a while back. I know there is a Fee for receiving Chase Checking & Chase Savings Account monthly & yearly statements & I'm Ok with that. I will pay the Fee to have my Checking & Savings account monthly & yearly statements sent to me. I would like to start receiving my Chase Checking & my Chase Savings account monthly & yearly statements as soon as you have the time to print them & mail them to me. I would greatly appreciate this. Would you be able to Print my Checking Account # [protected] monthly & yearly statements from 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017? I know there is a Fee for each page & monthly statement & I will pay whatever it costs. I don't need my Savings account monthly or yearly statements at this time. I use to have my Checking & Savings account statements mailed to me a while back & I would pay the monthly & yearly fees out of my Chase Checking account. Thank you for taking the time to read my request. I am proud to be a Chase Bank Customer. Have a good day.

Sincerely,

Felix C. Garza
15831 Deodor Street
Lowell, Indiana 46356
Chase Checking account # [protected]
Chase Pin # 7419

Fe
Jun 28, 2017

Comments

Co
  28th of Jun, 2017

If you want to make change to your account you need to contact the bank. you have just posted all your personal information on a public message board for anyone who wants to can steal your info.
Might be a good idea to ask the bank to change your account number.