JPMorgan Chase Bank

Posted: Jun 28, 2017 by

checking & savings account monthly statements mailed to me

Lowell, Indiana
Hi, my name is Felix C. Garza & I am a Chase bank customer. I have a checking account, savings account, debit card & a Chase Visa credit card. I do most of my banking & pay most of my bills using Chase bank's online banking services. I check my checking account, savings account & my Chase credit card daily on my phone. I receive my checking & savings account daily & monthly statements (paperless statements) on my phone through my email address. I would like my Checking account monthly statements & my Savings account monthly statements mailed to me at:
Felix Garza
15831 Deodor Street
Lowell, Indiana 46356
I have been receiving my Checking account & my Savings account monthly statements (paperless statements) through my email address. I use to receive my monthly & yearly statements through the mail, but then I switched over to Paperless statements a while back. I know there is a Fee for receiving Chase Checking & Chase Savings Account monthly & yearly statements & I'm Ok with that. I will pay the Fee to have my Checking & Savings account monthly & yearly statements sent to me. I would like to start receiving my Chase Checking & my Chase Savings account monthly & yearly statements as soon as you have the time to print them & mail them to me. I would greatly appreciate this. Would you be able to Print my Checking Account # 915642474 monthly & yearly statements from 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017? I know there is a Fee for each page & monthly statement & I will pay whatever it costs. I don't need my Savings account monthly or yearly statements at this time. I use to have my Checking & Savings account statements mailed to me a while back & I would pay the monthly & yearly fees out of my Chase Checking account. Thank you for taking the time to read my request. I am proud to be a Chase Bank Customer. Have a good day.

Sincerely,

Felix C. Garza
15831 Deodor Street
Lowell, Indiana 46356
Chase Checking account # 915642474
Chase Pin # 7419
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Savings & Investments

Comments

N  28th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
If you want to make change to your account you need to contact the bank. you have just posted all your personal information on a public message board for anyone who wants to can steal your info.
Might be a good idea to ask the bank to change your account number.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree