Jpm Chase / discrimination

1 16917 Algonquin St., Suite A,Huntington Beach, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 714 846 3356

I stopped at my bank today, Chase Huntington Harbor Branch in Huntington Beach. I walked in and asked a representative in a cubicle for help, Curtis said he would help me. He then tells me that a banker would have to help me with my issue. I was in his cubicle about 30 minutes waiting for Talar. Initially, he told me Talar, my banker had a customer. I told Curtis I was going to the car to make sure my purchases were not in the sun. I then came back a minute later and then I sat at the lobby because Curtis had a customer. I waited in the lobby about another 15 minutes. And then Talar Dufresne calls me to come into her office to sign the papers. However, she had not have a client in her office for a while. She only allowed me to go into her office momentarily just to sign the papers. In other words, she would not allow me to go into her office until the papers were ready to be signed. As a Mexican I get profiled in Orange County, CA this way on an almost daily basis if I am doing business somewhere.

Br
Jul 6, 2015

Comments

7th of Jul, 2015

You can take your business anywhere you want, but I am sure there is some way you will mistake other actions for discrimination as well.

7th of Jul, 2015

Who are you? You are sure I am making of mistake. Do you know about discrimination? I have many years of experience. And as a CPA, we are highly trained to evaluate. Besides, I am not in the habit of assuming. Therefore, I am in my right to complain and alert others. Thank you.

7th of Jul, 2015

Maybe you are the one discriminating by thinking because a white person does something you dislike it is because of your background.

7th of Jul, 2015

You must be a bigot, since you don't know me. Or you are biased for your our personal disordered reasons. You were not there when it happened. And who said the person I complained about was white? I was only trying to alert others. You see how your ignorant opinions only degrade you? I will not respond to you again. You must have nothing else to do but waste peoples time with your assumptions, without even knowing the situation and the persons. Anyone objecting to this type of situation must be a bigot, immature, negative, unprofessional and downright wicked. Shame on you. I thought this was a website of integrity. You are only degrade it. Maybe means nothing. I would think discrimination would be old, since it is illegal. Think again, it is very much alive. Like I said, you must be a bigot or biased. Shame on you, you don't even know me.

7th of Jul, 2015

I will be disenrolling from this sight. My intention was not to tear down strangers I don't know, and that they are ready to tear someone already hurting down. My mistake for thinking this website had integrity. I will pass the word about this website so no others get fooled. You have not class. You are probably young people that will say anything and everything. Do you know what assume stand for. Look it up.

• Ke
      7th of Jul, 2015

I agree she judges you and talor accuses you of being a bigot. She is immature. She does not know you yet she judges you. What a hypocrite.

• Ke
      7th of Jul, 2015

If you are going to make a race issue about everything why not go back home to Mexico. This has nothing to do with your being Mexican. Telling you that you are wrong does not make a person a bigot. It is people like you who make real cases of racism and discrimination hard to believe.

7th of Jul, 2015

First of all I would like you to know that I did have a customer before you. They left while you were on your way to your car. I do not appreciate you making libel posts about me. I don't discriminate against anyone. If these libel posts against me are not removed within 48 hours I will be seeking legal action. I did have a customer with me, and you obviously did not see them leave. Once again if these posts of libel are not removed within 48 hours I will be seeking legal action.

7th of Jul, 2015

Thanks Kevin Richards an say it as it is. This sounds like a misunderstand. However I do not appreciate my name being posted. This is an act of libel and if this post is not removed within 48 hours I will be seeking legal action as my name and place of business were posted to commit libel.

7th of Jul, 2015

First of all you don't have proof that this is a case of discrimination because you are Mexican, so my advice for you is to take this post off. She sounds serious about the legal action thing. I am not saying you are wrong about the discrimination, but simply posting the full name of the person, where she works and the state this happened in is asking for trouble when you do not have proof that this is a race issue.

Second Talar unfortunately on this site the OP cannot remove his or her review. They are also unable to edit their review. They can request the review be removed but that will take at least a week or more.

7th of Jul, 2015

James as you can see from her comment to say it as it is she is quick to judge and claim discrimination. She has accused say it as it is of discrimination and being a bigot simply because she told her that she was wrong. As you can see she mistakes the smallest thing as discrimination. Just look with your own two eyes, she accuses say it as it is of discrimination simply because she told her that she was wrong. She is quick to judge and make false accusations.

As for the OP not being allowed to edit the post, that is not my problem, the issue here is I do not appreciate being falsely accused of discrimination. I don't know say it as it is, but if she can accuse her of discrimination and being a bigot for telling her she is wrong she has issues. The fact that the site takes a week to remove a fake review is not my problem. Brigitte should have thought of this before posting, but look at her accusing say it as it is of being a bigot simply because she told her she was wrong. It is not my concern that they do not allow a person to edit a post. Or that it takes a week for a post to be removed. Brigitte should think before she acts, and the fact that she accused say it as it is of discrimination simply for telling her she is wrong proves she just mistakes the simplest things for discrimination and bigotry. She still has 48 hours to remove this post or make a entrancement or I will be seeking legal action. The fact that the site does not allow her to edit posts or takes a while for false reviews to be removed is not my issue. She should have thought of that before posting.

7th of Jul, 2015

You are right with your logic about "say it as it is" Simply telling her she is wrong does not make him a bigot. So perhaps the whole discrimination thing is mistaken as well. I hope you get this settled. I agree with you that simply telling her she could be wrong is not being a bigot, You could be right that this person makes a race issue over everything. From her reply to "say it as it is" she does not seem that bright, so I would not let her opinion worry you.

7th of Jul, 2015

Thank you James. I do not have an issue with this person. I do not discriminate. Yeah discrimination is illegal, but so is making false claims about other people. Posting without proof and accusing me of discrimination is libel and illegal as well.

7th of Jul, 2015

I am sorry that this person is posting your personal information and claiming you are discrimination against her. At first like James I thought it was possible. That was until I saw her call "say it as it is a bigot" She is either trolling or thinks everything that goes wrong with her is discrimination. But what does entrancement mean?

7th of Jul, 2015

I meant retractment not entrancement, auto check changed the word to entrancement, perhaps because there is no words as retractment. Anyways the basic thing is I am giving her 48 hours. To retract her false claims about discrimination or I will take legal action. I am sure this is not the first time she has falsely accused someone of discrimination and from the way she is accusing say it as it is of discrimination I am sure this won't be the last. This is probably the first time someone threatened to take legal action for her false accusation.

7th of Jul, 2015

Well in her defense if she does not see your warning about removing the review within 48 hours she will not do so. I don't think she will be back on this site anytime soon. Especially since someone told her off.

7th of Jul, 2015

Whether she sees the warning or not is not my concern. I only want her to retract false statements against me. She chose to make false claims of discrimination against me, and now she has to pay the price.

7th of Jul, 2015

Well I am sure you can email her and tell her she has 48 hours to remove the post and then she will get the message.

7th of Jul, 2015

Yeah I suppose I can email her and ask her to remove the posts with my warning. But I am not going out of my way to contact her. Especially since she is the one making false accusations and committing libel.

7th of Jul, 2015

Well good luck with your case. But I doubt she will damage your reputation with her slanderous posts. After her rant to "say it as it is" people will see that she easily cries discrimination.