JPM Accelerated Financial Services

4.45
JPM Accelerated Financial Services
Florida
Phone: 1-888-878-1014
This company has a recording as an opener to reduce your credit card rates. If interested press 1. To remove your name press 3. I have repeatedly pressed 3 and they continue to call. I have also pressed one and talked directly to an agent and asked to be removed and I continue to get calls. I pressed 1 again today and talked to an agent who would not listen to me and eventually hung up on me before I could ask him to remove me from their list. I did get their phone number and called them and asked for someone to make a complaint. I started to explain my issue and once again was hung up on. This has been going on for the last 4 months with up to 20 calls per month and I would like this to stop. This is nothing short of harrasement.
Complaint comments Comments (9) Complaint country United States Complaint category Credit Cards

Comments

N  6th of May, 2009 by    0 Votes
It is more than just harassment that they engage in. They perpetrate identify fraud by collecting credit card numbers with the promise of negotiating with the banks to lower the rates. If you ask them which credit card companies or banks that they deal with they will say "all of them". If you press them on how this works they will hang up on you.
N  10th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
As a follow up, I had made a complaint to the BBB regarding this company and have just recevied an email from BBB stating that thier inquiries were not responded to. This again leads me to believe that this company has no credibility or integrity and does not care what the comsumer may think. They just want your business and will do anything to get it. If these type of practices are in place then one can only imagine what they will employ once they have you signed up. I would suggest that anyone thinking of dealing with this company be very careful and make sure that you ask to see the fine print. Chances are they will hang up on you if you do.
N  19th of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes
I was almost taken in by this company, however by the grace of God I got them instead. They called me and stated they would help me lower my intest rates for whatever the amount was. I went along with it and did send them the money, however they called and asked me to cancel the amount in question that i sent them, something to do with a holding company. I did so and then starting doing some more research on the company and did not like what I found out, so when they called and asked me for the amount in question i decided not to answer any of their calls or emails and eventually they went away. Unfortunately they have my name on their web site as a success story, and our campany name. So if anyone calls here to ask, I will tell them to stay away...hang up, dont pay them a cent.
D  2nd of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
As a person who works at AFC, I pitty you freakin' fools. You vote for a president who then allows banks to raise intrest rates, then you people yell wolf when someone lends a hand. These companies do not do identity theft, or any kind of fraud, atleast AFC does not. So while you people ### about these calls, ponder for a moment, maybe that guy on the other end of the phone is trying to make a commission check to suppot his family's "American Dream". Accelerated Financial is a company that simply charges a fee for their services, which has already eliminated an estimated 3.4 Million dollars of our great economy's personal credit debt. So shut the ### up. Would you people go inside a debt consilidation office and tell them they're scammers too? Nope, bet not, because if you're in that office you must be desperate. So AFC is saving individuals from having to file bankruptcy, or consolidation. Deuces you hoes.
N  3rd of Feb, 2010 by    0 Votes
I just got majorily told off by a Manager there. I was able to lower my own interest rates and asked to please take me off the list to be called and I got yelled at!!! He completely attacked me. and for the foul mouthed "the only NZA" YOU DON'T YELL AT PEOPLE TO MAKE YOUR COMMISSION CHECK!! I too work in Sales, off commission. But I sure as heck cannot yell at people to buy a suit!!! So you come in my store, try on a suit, you say you don't like it or what have you...that doesn't give me the right to yell at you and attack you?? Even though my time was wasted and I could've been with another customer...In sales you take the loss. It's not that this is a bad company...they're trying to lower your bills. But that particular Manager was rude to me. I don't HAVE to do anything. If someone is not interested you move on; you don't badger them.
N  28th of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I just recently lost my husband and they keep calling but I have know reason why. I just seem to miss their call and the answering machine message they leaves tells me know real reason to give them a call back, I don't call anyone back that doesn't give a siginficate reason for their call. They just say "the matter was put on their desk" what matter?
A  13th of Oct, 2011 by    0 Votes
THIS IS A LONG STORY BUT READ IT IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOURSELF TIME AND AGITATION...This is so crazy! I initially made an inquiry because, lets face it... Debt sucks and sometimes feels overwhelming. I'm really glad I talked to my mom before going any farther with this. I spoke to a lady named Trisha and stated I would talk about the program later and I STUPIDLY gave her my cell phone number. Well when she called just about 25 minutes ago I thanked her for her time and apologized for wasting her time but stated I was no longer interested in attaining their services. After a little resistance, she transferred me to her "manager"Eric something... because "he's the only one who can take your name off the list". When big "E" came on the line I politely asked him to take my name off the list. After basically calling me stupid, interrupting me every time I tried to speak he continued to bully me. I finally asked if I could talk to his manager. When he was put on the phone I'll be damned if it wasn't the same voice as Eric. This "general manager" Dan began to ask me the same questions stupid Eric asked before, also interrupting me multiple times and talking over me when I was trying to speak. I eventually repeatedly said "take me off the list please" Guess I said it oh...50 times. Then you know what?!!! Big boss general manager Dan accused me of being rude. After badgering me for another 5 minutes he told me that I would be in debt forever and that he'll take my "name off the list of all the successful people we helped". Then he had the nerve to state "well, you probably wouldn't qualify for our program anyway. By then my husband was getting angry and talking loud. Dan said "can I speak to your boss?" WTF!!! I said thats my husband, not my boss. He then stated "well whoever it is that is telling you what to say". I am insulted and appalled. I'm going to file a complaint with the better business bureau next. All they have to do is read the above comment from "the only NZA" employed by this wretched organization then they will have a great example of how these people treat their potential clients. DO NOT...I REPEAT.. DO NOT CALL THESE PEOPLE!!! They are rude and wasted a good 15-20 minutes of my life. If they call me EVER!!! I will call a lawyer and file suit!
A  20th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
Contact the Attorney General's Office and file your complaint...they are calling my 87 year old father and a step daughter I have not been in contact with for 12 years and also tell them they may not call your number again. This is illegal and also they are phishing for social security numbers and will not tell you why they are calling until you verify your SS#...very disgusting
A  11th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR. HAD THE EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE AS "RUDE AND INSULTED". I WAS TOLD I WAS A COWARD AND STUPID FOR NOT WANTING TO USE THEIR SERVICES. I APOLOGIZED INITIALLY FOR WASTING THEIR TIME BUT WAS THEN CALLED THESE NAMES. ALSO TOLD THAT I WAS NOT THE KIND OF PERSON THEY WOULD HELP BECAUSE AFTER THE NAME CALLING I CALLED HIM DUDE INSTEAD OF A__HOLE. THIS PERSON TOO SAID HE WAS A MANAGER WITH THE COMPANY. HAD A GUT FEELING AND FOR ONCE I FOLLOWED IT. THANK GOD!!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree