JPC FORECLOSURERefund and Cancellation

J Review updated:

My name is Johnnie Threatts, the reason for this compaint is. I have been trying to reach this company to cancel and get my refund but the telephone number this company provide to you is no good. You can not get in touch with anyone at all, the number is worthless to anybody that call them. That number is not to help the consumer to make contact with them. I can never contact this company to do a cancellation nor get my refund back. I was charged $ 99.00 on my credit card, for something that does me no good at all. I need to stop any more charges from being placed on my debit card as soon as possible. Thank you for any assitance you may be able to give me.

v/r Johnnie threatts

More JPC FORECLOSURE Complaints & Reviews

•   Nov 30, 2009

They are many companies that are legitimate and can help homeowners stop foreclosure and keep their homes.

Mortgage Assistance Group is one of those companies that holds an "A" rating with the BBB and has help over 500 homeowners keep their homes.

They give a discount to the homeowners who have been scammed and treat each client with respect and dignity.

You can reach them at [protected] and at www.mag-az.com.

Thanks and good luck,

Randy D.

P.S. If you know someowner they can help, They will pay a $100 referral!