Joytoys.co / heli ball

1 28904 Avenue Paine, Valencia, CaliforniaValencia, CA, United States Review updated:

On December 9th I ordered the heli ball after an ad popped up in King. Com games. Siad it would take two to five shipping days. To this day I have not been notified of a shipment. I have contacted the support page twice. Still no response from them other than offers to take 15% off next purchase. I am going to have to file a dispute on my credit card now. Someone needs to stop this!

Ra
Dec 27, 2018

Comments

• Mi
      4th of Jan, 2019

I placed an order as well for two Heli balls on 12/12 for a Christmas gift and still have not received them or any acknowledgement as to when they would be shipped. After sending three emails to support I still have not heard one word from this company. My credit card however was charged two days after I placed the order. I want the toys or a refund ASAP. My next step is to report them to my credit card company & the better business bureau. Do not order from this fake company... it’s a SCAM!!

• Ru
      5th of Jan, 2019

This company is a [censored]ING JOKE. Order 3 HELI Balls for my niece and nephews for Christmas. Got e-mail stating order has been received and printed. Form that point on, there was absolutely no communication from this JOKE of a company. From there on out, my order went straight to the pits of hell where is the same place where this company has it's headquarters. There is absolutely no way to contact these crooks other than by e-mail. Which when responding they send you a sorry notice and a discount coupon on my next purchase. A DISCOUNT COUPON on my next purchase. Are you fricking kidding me? I never received the original order, you fricking IDIOTS!. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER deal with this company, unless you have some extra money that you just want to piss away

• Ai
      5th of Jan, 2019

Same issue as everyone else here. Placed my order early December. Receive from the email from Cindy Cruise on 12/21 that I would have my order by Christmas. Still nothing and no response to the 3 emails I have sent...

• Jm
      20th of Jan, 2019

Placed my order on 12/12 - yep, they took my money, I bought 4 heli balls and still nothing. Sent e-mails and 3rd one threatened to report them and post on all media websites that they are a scam if they don't respond, refund, or ship within 5 days - got an e-mail saying my message to them has been received and is being reviewed. Not looking good, and I'm probably out $80. Lesson learned, should have known if they can't be reached via phone then don't buy!