Joytoys.co / heli ball

1 28904 Avenue Paine, Valencia, CaliforniaValencia, CA, United States Review updated:

On December 9th I ordered the heli ball after an ad popped up in King. Com games. Siad it would take two to five shipping days. To this day I have not been notified of a shipment. I have contacted the support page twice. Still no response from them other than offers to take 15% off next purchase. I am going to have to file a dispute on my credit card now. Someone needs to stop this!

Ra
Dec 27, 2018

Comments

• Jm
      27th of Dec, 2018

I placed an order as well on the same day my account has been charged and still no toys.
    J. McLeod

• Tn
      27th of Dec, 2018

I placed an order on 12/2/18 and have yet to hear that my order shipped. It was to be three Christmas presents. I've sent 2 emails, none of which have been acknowledged.

T. Naramore

• Aw
      28th of Dec, 2018

Ordered 3 items $50.88 on 11/21/18 .After several emails to them received a message my order was shipped via dhl and was to receive a tracking number shortly waited nothing .now no reply to any email and still no toys .

a wagenhoffer

28th of Dec, 2018

@a wagenhoffer Same thing for me. When I sent an email asking for tracking I have received no response. Someone named Cindy Cruise sent me an email apologizing and saying that she had sent the order out. That was on 12/20. Still no order or response for tracking information.

28th of Dec, 2018

I also ordered on 12/10 and have not received any order.

• Mc
      28th of Dec, 2018

Placed an order on 12/13/18 for two toys. My credit card was charged but no shipping information nor toys had arrived by 12/20. As someone else stated, After two inquiries, I received an email from Cindy Cruise stating they were backed up, but my order would arrive for Christmas. I was given 20% next order. I sent a second request for the name of the shipping company and a tracking number. As of 12/28, no response, no toys.

• Je
      3rd of Jan, 2019

@Mcornell They ship aftership with eDHL.
    I miraculously received 1 of 2 heli balls after 1 month!!! From China. Have no idea about 2nd Heli Ball... Very limited responses to more than 10 emails easily.
    There location is suppose to be: 28904 Avenue Paine, Valencia, CaliforniaValencia, CA, United States

• Jr
      28th of Dec, 2018

I seen their link on Facebook and purchased 4 toys. Like others, I haven't ever received a shipping date or the toys. I emailed asking if I was going to receive them by Christmas. "Cindy" emailed back stating that they didn't expect for the ad on Facebook to go viral and were overwhelmed with orders and offered ad 20% discount on my next purchase. I didn't get an answer to my question. I have emailed 3 more times and no response. I want a refund.

J Russell

4th of Jan, 2019

@J Russell I received that email also !

28th of Dec, 2018

Purchased a heli ball on 12/14. Site claims 2-3 days processing. It's been 2 weeks and no shipping CONFIRM and NO replies to emails. Don't trust this "company".

• Ke
      28th of Dec, 2018

This has to be an outright scam. I have had the same experience as others shown. No product delivered. No refund, as requested. No response, other than the same "Cindy" assuring me that the items would be delivered before Christmas. These people ought to be prosecuted and shut down.

• Va
      28th of Dec, 2018

Ordered 12-10-18. still waiting. it was a Christmas gift!!! Order #22382, would like my payment refunded or the item sent ASAP!! I'll never order from this company again.

Darrel Ringwelski

29th of Dec, 2018

I too ordered over $85.00 worth of toys on Dec 16, paid for express shipping and have not received anything. I was given a code for 25% off, but during checkout it didn’t recognize the discount. This is absolutely a scam.

30th of Dec, 2018

Placed an order on 12/5/18 for three heli balls, charged to my credit card. These were to be Christmas gifts for my grandchildren. As of this date 12/30/18 have not received delivery. There is no phone number on Joytoys site. Only a email contact. I sent three emails regarding my order inquiring as to when they would be delivered and got the same standard reply each time. "Our support team is looking into this" still no delivery or explanation. I called my credit card and filed a discrepancy/stop payment. This business is an obvious fraud.

• Tr
      31st of Dec, 2018

I filed a complaint with Facebook, letting them know that it is a scam. They immediately removed it from my Facebook. I bought Heli-balls also on the 20th of December & paid the two day shipping too. Still no toys! I have sent emails telling them I am going to sign a complaint with the State's Consumer Protection Dept. The good thing I used a credit card and signing a complaint with them fighting the charge.

1st of Jan, 2019

I could write the same review as everyone else here, but at this point I would sound like a broken record. I'm hoping there is something I can do with my bank in order to get my money back. And I certainly hope these people are being investigated. I tried looking up their website again and now it shows that the website is unavailable. https://joytoys.co

• M7
      2nd of Jan, 2019

I also paid for the ‘heli’ ball’ 12/10/2018. Have not received email, or item!

• Pa
      3rd of Jan, 2019

Does anyone know the location of this company? They do not give ANY specific contact information.

@PackleaderLibby 28904 Avenue Paine Valencia CA

This is what I found for a return address

• De
      54 mins ago

@PackleaderLibby Valentia, California. I have reported this company to the BBB as well.

• De
      3rd of Jan, 2019

We ordered an RC Helicopter, paid for the 2 day shipping. We received an order confirmation email, stating we would receive a second email when the product ships. We sent several emails requesting tracking information or order status, no response. Just got off the phone with Amex fraud unit. Getting money refunded, and they are being looked into. Phone number listed on bill is 4073346539, out of Deleware. Researching the number it is listed as a cell out of Florida. Calling the number, you get a stock "leave a message" message.

3rd of Jan, 2019

If you are going to buy from a website, look to see if they have a phone number or address posted. If they don't, do not send them your money. This is probably a chinese or indian scam site.

3rd of Jan, 2019

Same here ordered 12/15 and have not received order. Have tried to contact support - 4 times no answer. The address for returns that I found was 28904 Avenue Paine Valencia CA

• Tm
      4th of Jan, 2019

It appears to me that they’ve started advertising on Facebook as “joy4toys” now. The webpage looks identical to joytoys.
    I was scammed as well.

4th of Jan, 2019

I was scammed by them as well ! I have contacted my credit card company and disputed the charge, fingers crossed