Joytoy.com / heli-balls

Like the others on this board, I ordered 2 heli-balls on December 18, 2018. I even paid the extra postage to ensure Christmas delivery. I have sent 3 emails, received 1 response which was to explain the situation.
Today I finally wrote a review of the company in which I stated that I believe the company is a sham. My life lesson, Never buy anything you see in a pop up advertisement. And like one of the gentlemen stated below, I will have to go back to my bank and Dispute the charges.

Jo
Jan 1, 2019

Comments

4th of Feb, 2019

I too bought from this company. They took money from my account in November. I received a couple of emails over the 3 months. Today I tried to contact them about returning my money and found the company no longer in the system. My email to them was returned to me as undelivered, no such address. It is the same one I have been using. I am more than angry and want my money returned.

• Ki
      18th of Feb, 2019

I also purchase a heli-ball from JoyToys. I emailed prior to Christmas 2018 stating I had not received the shipping information like they had said I would. I received an email back 3 days last that said that they are doing everything they an to ensure Christmas delivery and it will be shipped FedEx. I never received a shipping confirmation or the product. I have emailed 4 times (most recently today) and have not received any response. I did purchase it through PayPal and I have just disputed the charge today.