joyastylehair.com / HAIR NEVER RECEIVED

United States Review updated:
3.35

It's nice to see that the seller finds time to respond to this negative complaint, but NEVER responded my emails, phone msgs, or paypal complaints regarding my order. Attempts to resolve issue were non-existant. My Address was correct, payment was given immediately, she has my contact info. What measures were taken resolve issue again?

Comments

Jo
  7th of May, 2009
I am so upset. I have been going through the same thing. I have been a customer for the past four years and now that has come to an end. The past two years it has been taking up to 3 weeks to get the hair when her website says 2-3 day priority shipping. April 4, 2009 is when I purchased the hair online, as of today May 08, 2009, I still have not received the product or a response to any of my emails or voicemails. My next step is to contact the BBB as a result of this companies unfair business practices. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. They are un reliable and as of now they have cheated me out of my money and product.
Yu
  16th of Feb, 2010
I agree with the previous post. JoyaStyleHair is a scam. The website states that you'll get your hair in 2-3 business days. This is FALSE! I ordered my hair and promptly paid for it using Paypal. It took, count em', 1...2, ...3... 4...5...6...7...8...9 days to receive my hair. WTF?!?! I wish I had shopped around. Her prices are RIDICULOUS, as compared to other vendors w/ the same product and identical quality. DON'T waste ya time or money ladies. Order your hair from a different vendor.