joyastylehairHair Never Received

1 Review updated:

Placed order from www.joyastylehair.com. Product never received. Customer service is poor. The 800# that she offers, never has a live person attached to it. Emails are supposed to be returned within 48 hours. Fortunately for me, my monies were returned via PayPal due to her lack of response to my claim.

Sad thing is, I did order from her a year ago without incident. I guess that was to lure in customers. Now she's offering buy 1, get 1 free. BEWARE, you will not get the one you paid for.

Comments

Nov 29, 2008

Joya Style Hair offers 100% Imported Indian Hair extensions at an affordable price, and has many clients worldwide that enjoy the products and service. We only accept Paypal and when buyers have a dispute beyond our reasoning with them to satisfy the issue they can contact Paypal to assist in resolving the issue and a dispute is then activated. When a dispute is activated the funds associated with the account are no longer available to Joya Style Hair until the dispute is completed. If we are not paid for the product it will not be issued to you.

Many times we send products to clients and they still file disputes that the product has not arrived to them, although we have a tracking number the order has been shipped, orders valued at $250.00 or more will require a signature and the package maybe at your local Post Office waiting for you to sign for the order so that it can be released to you. In addition, we do have a policy that is available that indicates all sales are final and that we do not accept any refunds, which many times is over looked by buyers. We sell Hair Extensions and due to hygiene reason we can not resell hair that has hygiene conflicting issues, to protect our clients that they will never be sent used hair extension, by any means.

Several people who purchase products online feel very secure for merchants offering Paypal to accept payments because they understand that a dispute will be resolved in a timely manner. Be sure to visit www.paypal.com to assist in your concerns to resolve the issue.

We have many clients that are repeat clients and enjoy our products and service, your issue is very unfortunate and it impossible for us to please each and every client although we do our best by offering Paypal (Sucker Free Buying Experience), sending free samples prior to purchase, and having a policy area on our website that indicates all sales are final.

Joya Style Hair
    www.joyastylehair.com
    [protected]

• Ms
      Nov 29, 2008

If product was shipped, why was no tracking number provided? No reply to my emails, no return phone my phone calls. Please put a live person on that 800#. That essay above is totally scripted and it does not apply to my situation. I am aware of the policies, I WAS a returning customer.

Paid for product on 10/24/08. I made complaint on 11/6/08 after lack of response to phone calls and emails. She was given until 11/16/08 to respond to my complaint via paypal. She NEVER responded to paypal. My monies were refunded 11/21/08 (almost a month later) She finds time to respond to this complaint, but not PAYPAL?? I smell a fish!!

If package was @the post office, i would have been notified. Where's the tracking #??

• Se
      May 04, 2009

I must agree with that complaint because if I had known I would not be able to get any kind of customer service I would not have ordered from this vendor. The website offers false claims as they assuse buyers great customer service and as a first time buyer this was a must for me. They have not responded to my emails and I'm getting pissed because I don't have money to just be throwing away so I hope this is not a scam. I've heard such great things about Joya Style Hair. Seems things are going downhill..

• Ls
      May 05, 2009

I am a very angry at Joya Style hair. I recently purchased a full lace wig and I had some questions regarding my order. I called the number that they have listed on their website but I havent been able to get in touch with anyone. I have left numerous messages and emails. I would advise anyone to wants to purchase anything from them to think twice.

May 07, 2009

I agree with the above comment because I am going through the same thing and she no longer uses pay pal so now I have to find another way of getting my money back because Joya is not returning any calls or emails. This has to stop because Clearly I am not the only person being taken advantage of!!!

• Ls
      May 10, 2009

I would encourage anyone who has been scammed or taken advantage of by Joya Style Hair to contact the Better Business Bureau of Georgia.

• Fa
      Aug 17, 2010

I was a frequent buyer from this company. Recently I went to the website and it has been taken down, called the 800# and it now belongs to another company.
    Does anyone know if Joya has gone out of business? *thanks*