Joy Toys / ordered products not received

1 2202 HOLLY STLUFKIN, TX, United States Review updated:

I ordered 3 helliballs on December 16 (#35013) with 2-5 days shipping. On 12/22, the items had not arrived. I contacted Joy Toys who replied they would look into it. On 12/24, I contacted them again with no response. Over the holidays, the website was unavailable. I have contacted them again on 1/3/19 requesting a refund of the total price, 55.87, due immediately.
The only satisfiable resolution is the full refund of 55.87.

Di
Jan 3, 2019

Comments

• Pg
      17th of Jan, 2019

I placed an order before Christmas(#22070) and as of today, January 17th, I still don't have my order!! I have emailed them several times and get no response!!! I would either like my order shipped or refund my purchase!!!

• Mi
      21st of Jan, 2019

I also placed an order on 12/8/2018 and have not received the order. I have requested a refund numerous times with no response. I give one star only because i am unable to give zero stars.

• De
      21st of Jan, 2019

I placed an order on 12/16/18 and still have not received 4 Heli Balls and still nothing. Asked for my money back with no response. Beware of this company I think it is a scam.

• Kr
      31st of Jan, 2019

I place an order on 12/14/18 # 30045 for two Heli Balls and have not received my order. I received an email from Joy Toys Support Team on 12/20/18 "I will make sure everyone who buys one will receive their products in time for Christmas. So what I have done was put your package in expedited mail so you will receive the products this week and I will also provide you with a personalized 20% discount that you can use. " This did not happen.
    I received another email response 01/04/19, with this response "You will receive a shipping confirmation email within 24 hours with your tracking number." This also has not happened.
    I emailed support 01/18/19 with no response and again today 01/31/19 asking for a refund.