JOY RICHARDS / GODDESS PERFUME

1 905 EAST PINEY BRANCH DRVirginia Beach, VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 757 3538440

HELLO, MY NAME IS JOY RICHARDS I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER OF AVON FOR MORE THAN 4 YEARS IF NOT LONGER I HAVE ALWAYS BROUGHT YOUR PERFUME CALLED GODDESS IT IS FABULOUS!! UNTIL I PURCHASED 2 BOTTLES FROM THE LAST CAMPAIGN FEB 19, 2009 THIS PERFUME LAST FOR ONLY 2MINUTES AT THE LONGEST. THIS IS NO GOOD WHAT CHANGED WITH THIS PRODUCT? THIS PERFUME NORMALLY LAST ALL DAY LONG EVEN AFTER YOU WASH YOUR CLOTHING. I'M VERY UPSET I DON'T THINK I WILL BE ORDERING FROM AVON AGAIN. I WILL TELL THE REST OF MY CO WORKERS NOT TO ORDER THE PRODUCT HAS CHANGED. I KNOW THAT TIMES ARE HARD BUT WHEN A PERSON DECIDES TO TREAT THEIR SELF TO SOMETHING THEY THINK IS NICE AND BECOMES A BIG LET DOWN THAT IS A REALLY BAD FEELING, A FEELING NOT GOOD FOR CUSTOMERS. PLEASE RESPOND OR AT LEAST REPLACE THIS BAD PERFUME .

Comments

27th of May, 2009

I have noticed that when the fragrances are first introduced, they tend to be at their strongest. I don't know if it's aging in the bottles or dilution of later products, but they do seem to get weaker as time goes on. Maybe it's customer influence too. Don't know because Avon doesn't tell it's reps much of anything. We just field the complaints, and when we forward your complaints, it gets sent to India to be filed in ... well, you know where. Old-fashioned sales reps are just as frustrated with endless product changes as customers.

27th of May, 2009

I clicked agree on the last post, but it came out disagree? Will try again.