JoVi Tronix / repair delay "under warranty"
This is to express my anger and disappointment in your entity to a disastrous extent.
I am not getting the expected service, plus I paid for nothing but hassle!
I waited over 2 months to get my faulty handset repaired using a basic borrowed phone. So, is it logical to wait that long?!!
· handset: lenovo k6 note
· color: grey
· case id: 087993
· documents: attached
· the phone was bought for 3800 egp from vodafone store may/2017
· all of a sudden, phone didn't respond once restarted 5/9/2017
· I got the original purchase/warranty receipts heading to jovitronix shop in "smouha - alexanderia" 13/9/2017
· they told me that it will be repaired under warranty within 6 weeks maximum
· I was told spare parts are still on the way 15/10/2017
· I passed by jovitronix shop in "smouha - alexanderia" found it closed totally "city legal issue" 25/10/2017
· I called a number left on the shop's door "[protected]" telling me to send them message with my phone details to deliver it to me in couple of days
· I didn't receive it. So, I called the helpline week later and they told me that the spare parts are still on the way asking me to follow up in a week 5/11/2017
· I called the helpline week again and again they told me that the spare parts are still on the way asking me to follow up in a week 13/11/2017 & 22/11/2017
· I hear same answers with no action till now getting really bored and disgusted!!
O immediate call from jovitronix team to clarify when/how I will receive my fully repaired phone
O asap handset exchange "as long as spare parts are not available"