Journey's Footwear / Bad customer service

Journey's Footwear
So i went into journeys today and i use to be an employee there and me and my friend walked in so we can get some shoes and we werent even greated but when we asked for a shoe they brought out 3 different shoes to what we asked for and kept harrassing us to buy more then what we wanted. So when we went to check out they started harassing us to buy socks and i told them i didnt have enough money and the guy who i am guessing who is the manager looked inside my personal belongings and told me i am buying socks because "it looks like to him that i have enough money." it was the rudest place i have ever been too. I felt presured and harassed to buy things i didnt want. when a person says no it means no. it is rude to make someone buy something they dont want. its bad customer service.

A  7th of Nov, 2013 by
I purchase 194.00/Ugg Boots in the Stroud Mall, Sburg, PA.
I was told they had to be mailed; they were not in stock so, I couldn't try them on.
When I received them on 09.20.2013, I tried them on and walked around my carpet. They are so flat they hurt my back within minutes. My first pair of Uggs and, my last. Couldnt find my receipt until 11.05.2013 when I went into the Store in Sburg PA. Spoke to "seve" ((who now says...it wasn't him...somebody...ROLL/THE/TAPES)) he directed me to return them to the Tannersville, PA store because they have the boots I want to try on. On 11.07.2013 at 3pm now in Tannersville, I meet that store's ""HORRIBLE''...manager...Mickey...!!! I own a bar/rest. and would only hire ''her'' to manage the bathrooms because she has the "personality of a toilet bowl". Mickey calls Stroudsburg Store and speaks to Brooke, who said I wasn't there on Tuesday at 105on and never spoke to Steve because "she was the only one there". Well, I have a receipt from VICSEC stamped 1.15pm, directly across the hall from Journeys AND I would bet my left leg I am on that video tape. Brooke flat out called me a liar. Mickey Mouse she would not return them because they were worn. Hasn't even been cold enough in PA to wear boots yet but, she stuck her hand in the boot and said the pilings were "flat". The only thing that should be flattened is her paycheck to zero dollars. I called their Corporate office in TN and filed a complaint. Awaiting a call back from a regional manager, I will let you know what the final outcome is...
N  3rd of Jun, 2016 by

Journey's Footwear - Bad service
Journey's Footwear

I just saw the news report about a customer having the "N" word on his receipt, not only is it outrageous but unethical. The sales clerk did not write the words Dumb "N" on the receipt, but is was already endoded in Journey's system to be used, obviously at the clerks discretion. This company should be put out of business and I will pass this info along to everyone I know and they will do the same. Journey your days are numbered!!