Journey Pass / unauthorized credit card charge

1 New Tripoli, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6107600763

signed up at easybakeware for a free kithen item. came to find an unauthorized charge on my credit card from journey pass, aka, Global Travel.

Wa

Comments

• Sh
      13th of Jul, 2009

i don't think so that the company really does so...coz i am the same company cust enjoting theor benifits from the past 9 mnths...

13th of Jul, 2009

well i dnt knw how in the world it is happening with few people around the states but being frank i am a customer of this company and i am using and enjoying the benifits of the company...
    they gave me a camm in march and asked for my cc# details...at first i was even skeptic to provide my details but still i gave it to them coz whenever sum1 charges my cc# i get a msg in my cell and after the verification later on i received a msg for being charged for $5.90 from this company.
    i would just suggest people to rectify the comments above and beleive in practical life which i m going through and you guyz can really save huge with this company.

13th of Jul, 2009

well i have also provided my card to this company but was only charged $5.90 coz my card was pasword blocked for the transaction made above $10.
    i think people who have stated the above statement are a bit careless reagrds to their acc# info so that is the reason they have suffered for such a situation...