Joss & MainDid not receive what I ordered

I ordered a bed set from this company in Lavender and blue - and received one of a totally different color and name! I contacted the company numerous times and their last reply to me was that I should not have to pay for an item that I did not receive, and that if I verify the information from my order they will either ship what I DID order or refund my money if it is no longer available.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Westcliffe, CO I sent two MORE emails verifying (per their request and information) that what I received was no where near what I ordered (wrong color, wrong name, and wrong item number). Now I find myself just being completely ignored... I wish I had taken the time to read customer reviews BEFORE I fell into this trap! I am now stuck with a bed set that matches NOTHING in my bedroom and the quality is horrible. I do not think that it will ever live through the first washing...
Potential customers beware!! This company sucks in quality, customer service and reputation!! I will shop from now on with businesses that I know and can trust!!

Sh