Joss & Main — 7-piece angelica patio seating group
Josh and Main had this item up on its website for $529.99 showing its 81% off the original asking price of $2, 765.97. When my wife went to hit buy now the price jump to over $1300. The next day when I called they said they couldn't sell it for the advertising price listed on its website. We even took a screen shot of the listing on the website and they still declined to sell it at that price admitting they had done false advertising. This happened 5/14 and I spoke with Sarah from Joss and Main on Monday May 15th. I request that I should be able to purchase the item for the amount listed on their website.
More Joss & Main Complaints & Reviews
- Joss & Main - Order Feb 27, 2011 
- Joss and Main - Products do not. Match as listed on website/ poor return policy 
- Joss & Main - Order Cancelled for No Reason 
- Joss and Main - Product naming and quality 
- Joss and Main - Service and accuracy 
- Joss and Main - Order shipped after cancellation 
- Joss and Main - pick up of carpet to be returned
- Joss and Main - Shipped items after I canceled
- Joss & Main - Strange company
- Joss & Main - They charged me for "free shipping"