Joss and Main — Products do not. Match as listed on website/ poor return policy
After ordering a pair of lamps which lead been shown on the website with white lampshades and a white base, I received a beige base and jute colored lampshade and marred lamp knob. I contacted the "customer service" dept and they claimed it was a difference in the monitor colors. I've checked from many other monitors and the pictured clearly showed white on both base and shade. Hoping my trustworthy credit card company of Chase would help me dispute the matter, the request came back twice saying the policy terms agreed as a "member" does not allow such disputes and I need to contact Joss and Main customer service. This is absolutely ridiculous as a buyer that I need to accept as is items. I've purchased over $3000 worth of merchandise and no longer will I accept their policy terms regardless of their popularity as on online resource for inferior goods at a bargain.
More Joss and Main Complaints & Reviews
- Joss & Main - Order Feb 27, 2011 
- Joss & Main - Order Cancelled for No Reason 
- Joss and Main - Product naming and quality 
- Joss and Main - Service and accuracy 
- Joss & Main - Failure to Deliver Product
- Joss and Main - Order shipped after cancellation 
- Joss and Main - pick up of carpet to be returned
- Joss and Main - Shipped items after I canceled
- Joss & Main - Strange company
- Joss & Main - They charged me for "free shipping"