Joss and MainExtra Unnecessary Fees

Nice stuff. However a little too good to be true. During first attempt to make a purchase, I noticed in Checkout that the company charges International shipping (on top of regular shipping/handling) and Duty fees, which I can understand if I lived somewhere outside the U.S. or Canada. I contacted Customer Service immediately, and they assured me that those charges would only be applied if I lived outside the U.S. and Canada. So, I tried again and asked Customer Service to confirm the actual charge before sending the order as the website was still adding the extra charges. To my dismay, Customer Service said that the extra fees are to ensure a "seamless shopping experience" and that they would not be able to cancel my order as it was already ready to be shipped, even though I had emailed them as soon as I processed the order. These extra fees almost add double to the purchase price!
There are other websites that sell the exact same items at a similar price without charging extra for International shipping and duty fees.
I have not yet received my purchase, but hopefully it will look as wonderful and be of good quality as it appeared on the website.
Or that would be a complete rip-off!

Sh
Jan 20, 2015

Comments

• Di
      Feb 26, 2014
    Joss And Main - supports discrimination

Joss and Main is now supporting Paula Deen, After she has admitted to using the N----- word and allegations has been made by her staff both Black and white. It says to myself and others who views your website that minority business is not valued. I will pass the info to friends, family and social websites.

• Ra
      Feb 25, 2015
    Joss And Main - Delivery
    Joss and Main
    Massachusetts
    Florida

Still waiting over three weeks for delivery of a small item.
    Joss and Main acted like it was no big deal that shipping
    Was taking so long. Buyer Beware when shopping with