Joshua Doore / claim ref:flo/100830/645

1 South Africa Review updated:

I had purchased a Blackberry /VBB8 phone in 25 January 2010 at Joshua Doore Arcadia Branch. My phone was lost due to criminal activities which taken placed. I handed in all the document for claim which was needed including the affidavit from the police station. As from 22 May I handed in everything for a claim as I was paying the insurance it was for the first time. I bought this phone because I needed to use it. Now I have to struggle because everytime I had been told that the claim is on que /offline. I am a client at Joshua Doore I had purchased goods which worth R28.000 and I am still paying the other account because I have two accounts.

My account number is as follows:[protected]& identity number is [protected].

This whole issue it affecting my credit record at credit bureaus as a bad payer. How are they going to remove my name because of Joshua DOORE who did not deliver the best service that I deserve as a client.

I had been doing the follow ups all this time. Please see the dates that I went to the ARCADIA BRANCH without being my claim being sorted out.

1st time:22 May 2010
2nd time:31 August 2010
3rd time:23 September
4th time:07 October 2010
5th time:20 October 2010

On the 26 I spoke to the consultant over the phone and she dropped the phone in my ears without listening to my complaint. Is that how they supposed to treat your clients? I am so dissapointed in the people from customer service for JOSHUA DOORE. On the 29th I spoke to the lady by the name of Jayschree, she transferred my call to the consultant by the name of Doris.

Can you please do the follow ups I am very frustrated. Should you need to contact me please use the following numbers:[protected]/[protected] or use this email adress [protected]@cipro.gov. za

FRUSTRATED CLIENT