Josh Docktor Insurance / Filed a chargeback with credit card company after services we rendered

1 Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:

Mr. Josh Docktor paid for a marketing campaign from a company I own. We started the campaign and after half way through he stated that he wanted a full refund. It stated on the agreement he sign there are no refunds. He then filled a chargeback through his credit card company for $900. He did not let us finish the campaign and our company was out $1000. We did trun him over to a collections company and the amount plus collections fees did go on his credit.

Gp

Comments

1st of Mar, 2009

Gary Prado, Marketing Campaign Solutions is an unethical business owner. This person charged me for a service and did not deliver. Thankfully I used my credit card. Gary, if you want to continue treating people badly and get away with it, stop taking credit cards, take cash only! Don't just take my word for it, here are links to multiple clients that had the same experience.

1) https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/marketing-campaign-solutions-gary-prado-c110427.html

2) http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/mcs-marketing-campaign-solutions-max-dialer-campaign-failure-thread6222.html

3) /URL removed/

Anyone that knows me and is reading this post most likely will not be using Gary Prado's service for marketing. These postings are a result of what happens when a business owner stops communicating with his clients, will not compromise on a refund, and uses the internet as a last resort when all other threats fail. Good luck Gary Prado, in your future endeavors.

1st of Mar, 2009

Mr. Josh docktor is a thief.He filled a chargback on his credit card for services rendered then filed a chargeback on his credcit card. Mr. Cocktor is an unethical business owner who takes advantage of people and businesses. If you are looking for insurance I would look elsewhere. I would not buy a lollipop from him more or less insurance. ______Buyer BEWARE, Do not buy insurance from this theif

1st of Mar, 2009

Mr Josh Docktor is a unethical and a thief. He filled a chargeback on his credit card for services rendered. If you are looking to purchase insurance from this gentleman it is my opinion that you should look elsewhere. I think he sells Life and health insurance in the Fort Lauderdale Fl. area.----- BUYER BEWARE< BUY BEWARE.

1st of Mar, 2009

Mr. Josh Docktor is an unethical and dishonest business owner. He purchased a campaign for services rendered, then filled a chargeback on his credit card. If you are thinking about using him for your insurance services in the Ft. Lauderdale area, I would look elsewhere. I think he sells life and health. BUYER BEWARE_____________________

1st of Mar, 2009

This post is about a non delivery of marketing service by Gary Prado Marketing Campaign Solutions Savannah Georgia. It seems like his website was taken offline because of too many complaints. Old website was http://marketingcampaignsolutions.com

Here's another post from a user on www.insurance-forums.net:

On 08-08-2008
    I never saw the posts about Gary Prado and paid him for a marketing campaign for Mtg Protection. He never came through, gave me several excuses and finally refunded my money after I threatened to file a police report and I contacted my credit card company for a rebate. He never answered the phone or returned my phone calls. BAD NEWS.