JosephSpencer.com / Rip off

JOSEPHSPENCER.COM sell's website templates on his website, josephspencer.com and on ebay under the username, JosephSpencerllc - In his ebay auction and on his website, he state's that he is the copyright holder and each site is custom made. After purchasing several of his templates, I was looking around on the internet and found the exact duplicate being sold at prozilla.com and other sites. Some of these website templates were even being given away for free!

Joseph Spencer has attached a license into all the sites as if he is the owner, however, you should be care as it is not only a lie but a scam as he is selling other peoples work.

He has a gas script / website template which he claim's is his own, however after looking into the script, it come to my knowledge that it was just getting data from a automobile site without given credit. Which means, if you purchase on of these templates. It will either go down after the site learns of this theft or the site will shut your site down and who knows, possibly fine you?

With all said, Buyer's SHOULD BEWARE OF JosephSpencer.com and JosephSpencerllc

Ja

Comments

7th of Sep, 2009

Just found out JosephSpencer.com is now owned by a new person and he is great!!! Fantastic customer service and a great person. If you've had problems in the past, give the new JosephSpencer.com a try.

26th of Oct, 2009

ATTENTION: There is a NEW owner of the website JOSEPHSPENCER.COM and this guy is a real honest guy. I contacted the new owner a few weeks ago I told him that the old owner of the site ripped me off for about $120 of products I purchased and guess what the NEW owner did? He gave me $120 of products FREE! I proved to him of course that I did make purchases in the past. So the new guy at JOSEPHSPENCER.COM was so upset that I got ripped off and immediately gave me $120 credit toward new products. So on a scale of 1 - 10 the new owner of this website JOSEPHSPENCER.COM is a 11!!!

He is a real honest guy and a true professional and I look forward to doing more business with him.