Joseph's Shoes / Terrible company

I placed an online order on September 29, 2008. I received a confirmation e-mail, but that has been it. I have not received my shoes. I sent an e-mail inquiring about the status of my order, which was not returned. I called and left a message on the 800 number, which was not returned. I called the actual store number, but received the same answering matching as the 800 number. I called a third time, but STILL no response.

I would like my shoes. If that's not possible, at least I wish someone would have the courtesy to contact me and tell me they cannot fill my order.

Va

Comments

Ga
  5th of Nov, 2008

I placed an online order on September 29, 2008. I received a confirmation e-mail, but that has been it. I have not received my shoes. I sent an e-mail inquiring about the status of my order, which was not returned. I called and left a message on the 800 number, which was not returned. I called the actual store number, but received the same answering maching as the 800 number. I called a third time, but STILL no response.

I like my shoes. If that's not possible, at least I wish someone would have the courtesy to contact me and tell me they cannot fill my order.

Mi
  8th of Dec, 2008

I was visiting Joseph's shoes in May (2008) and purchased a pair. I have bought shoes there in the past. There was another pair that I put a deposit on as they had to be ordered. I was told that they might not come in until the fall. I have not heard from them and despite messages left and e-mails I have not had any response.