joseph millis / loan

1 Texarkana, AR, United States Review updated:

#[protected]
My deceased wife"s loan I didn"t know about until her death 2 months after. I have talked to so many people and been actually bullied by your company. I was told that I am not responsible for this since I didn"t sign anything and I"ve told your people I don"t how many times that I didn"t all you said my social security number was on it so I had to pay. I called your fraud department sent the documents and I have not heard from anybody from that department all I have is a cell phone now. I have tryed to pay but I can"t keep up. All I have seen is bills for what is supposed to be owed.I have never seen any type of documents where you said I signed. Now I"m getting harrassed by your collecting agency.They are the one who told me to call your fraud department you didn"t even bother tell me . I knowed I didn"t sign anything?

Comments

• Je
      21st of Feb, 2009

I work for a payday advance company and this is not supposed to be how things work. Lots of times spouses have loans that their significant other doesn't know about. What we do is we get a death certificate of an obituary and we let the spouse know we will take care of it that it is not their responsibility. This is what should be done in your case. I don't know what type of loan it is, but I would ask to sit down with these people and see the paperwork for the loan. I wouldn't pay anything that I wasn't sure about. If you can't talk to these people face to face have them fax you the paperwork and let them know that you are in charge of what happens with this account and if they can't be courteous and give you the time to investigate this then they won't get a dime and you will make sure their superiors hear your complaints. Don't pay anything you aren't sure about. Scams like this happen alot and you want to make sure you are paying something legitimate. If they can't understand that then they are just up a creek. Do what you need to do first.