The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

Joseph M Larsen DMD / unsatisfactory dental work

1 Tucson, AZ, United States Review updated:
Contact information:
Phone: 520-297-2514

Dental care by John Haymore & Jessie Haymore for about 8 yrs and about a yr ago John Haymoe retired. He recemented a pinned tooth twice in the past 5 yrs. Became loose again and another Dentist in place-Joseph M Larsen DMD informed me uable to recement pinned tooth as bone is deterioration and decided to add another tooth to my partial lower plate. Since Ive had pain in both sides (gum) and he ground dn and adjusted same about 6 times to no avail and told me he did his best. I wrote to him stating I cannot keep partial plate in my mouth due to pain when chewing and he did not answer but his billing dept sent me a bill for $182 and my insurance company for $361. I am unable to affor an attorney and need advice.

Sort by: Date | DownRating


  • Hr
      6th of Mar, 2009
    0 Votes

    I have known Dr. Larsen for a while now and I don't believe that he would do anything to hurt a patient. He is always nice and attentive. He makes sure that I understand what needs to be done and tries his best to save me money as well. If your tooth couldn't be fixed and he tried to fix your partial plate to work without the bad tooth I am sure he tried his best. I know that when I have had dental work done by Dr. Larsen or other dentists that sometimes a tooth can't be fixed and just that one tooth can make other things in the mouth not be just right. I believe that he probably did what he could with what he was given to start with. I am sorry that you feel otherwise but my family and I are very pleased with the dental care we have received from him. And with regards to the fees charged, was there anything else done besides just adding a tooth to your partial plate? I assume you must have had the tooth pulled in order to add a tooth to your plate. Anything else? The charges could have been for other stuff besides just the added tooth.

  • Sh
      21st of Mar, 2009
    0 Votes

    you can file a complaint with your state office.

Post your comment