Jordans360 / Fake website

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4045035091

I ordered some shoes from Jordans360 for my son paid by credit card, and still have not receive the shipment to this day. I ordered the shoes on 6/17/08 and nothing but a confirmation number, and a fake tracking number. I should have none better, but my son wanted the shoes so bad. Please don't order anything from this website, ever. It is a fraud and a scam, they will get your money and send you nothing but fake/false info.

Comments

4th of Jul, 2008

I ordered on 6/20 and had the same thing happen to me.

• Co
      11th of Jul, 2008

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes from Jordans360.com on June 30. They offered 4-8 shipping which I choose. My Shoe arrived to my surprise on the 8th day. They look like they may be knock-offs/replica. But they are very good if they are fakes. The shipment came through USPS(united states postal service) and the tracking number they gave me did not ever work even when pasted to the USPS website. The shoes were shipped from China. So the packing slip was filled out all in Chinese other than my home address. I think that may be the reason some people are not getting there shoes. Just wanted to give my feedback...

I feel very lucky to receive my order, due to the problems people seem to be having with this website.

15th of Jul, 2008

I just got my shoes from jordan360

• Er
      26th of Jul, 2008
    Jordans360 - No return merchandise
    Jordans 360

I ordered a pair of jordans on July 21 and do not have the shoes yet and have sent an email and are not getting a response yet. I think this is a scam.

• Ra
      28th of Jul, 2008

order mine on july 13 and received them on july 28. the shoes are fakes but dam good fakes for 64.99.

• Al
      7th of Aug, 2008

Ayyoo i orderd my shoes on monday august, 4th 2008. I better get my shoes or im ganna be pissed. i heard that some shoes came and some havnt.

15th of Aug, 2008

I ordered a pair last thursday, and my order status has been on vendor processing the whole time. Has anyone else received their shoes with this status? I still have not got mine.

22nd of Aug, 2008

I ordered a pair of shoes on August 7 and it has been on vendor processing for over a week.

• Mi
      19th of Sep, 2008

That ### happen to me too...

• Kb
      27th of Sep, 2008

Me, too. There are so many mixed responses but I hope to get my shoes also.

29th of Sep, 2008

Hello,

I am here to clear the air on the delays. We've been pretty backed up since the back to school rush and currently trying our very best to catch up with the demand. When the order is in Vendor Processing, that means we've submitted your order to our Vendor in China and they are working on fulfilling it. We are not here to scam and defraud anybody. If you have questions regarding your order just email us at jordans360@gmail.com. We answer all emails daily. Please provide your order number.

Thanks,

Jordans 360

• Ka
      30th of Sep, 2008

Ok, any legit business would not have this many problems. Thanks for clearing the air on the delays though. I am sure if you really worked for Jordans360 you wouldn't have time to respond to this site. You would be busy responding to one of my many e-mails. An online company who will not take a return on shoes that do not fit...Brilliant!! And you already have my order number. Figure it out. I paid $10 or so for shipping that took a month, and when I got them they were the wrong size. How do you contact the Jordans360 customer service department? This sucks!

• Da
      12th of Oct, 2008

i ordered some jeans on sep 23rd, and the order has been in vendor processing since then, i emailed them twice and they have not replied back, now when i try to go on the website is not even available, i will NEVER, EVER buy anything from them again, its a scam and they just took my money... i feel robbed!! they robbed me on my face!!! and they will keep doing it to everyone that buys anything from them, so, DO NOT buy from this guys because they WILL rob you too!

• Re
      19th of Oct, 2008

JORDANS 360 IS FULL OF ### THEY TOOK MY MY FOR MY ORDER AN EMAIL ME AN TOLD ME ITEM OUT OF STOCK NO RESPOSE SINCE.I'VE EMAIL BACK OVER 5 TIME STILL HAVE'NT HEARED ANTHING.THIS WEB WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY I DONT KNOW HOW WEB SITE CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS ITS STEALING.IF I WENT INTO A BANK AN STOLE MONEY THEY WOULD PUT ME IN JAIL.SOME SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLY FOR THIS.I WISH PEOPLE WOULD CHECK ON THIS WEB SITE 1ST BEFORE ORDERING ANYTHING FROM THEM.

30th of Dec, 2008

jordans360 is the biggest scam ever. I ordered a pair of shoes off this website about two weeks ago and they still have not even sent an email that my shoes have been sent they leave you no phone number to call and the email that they give u is a complete fake. Now they have my credit card number and I have to change my credit card number because my bill is already several thousand dollars above normal for the guy tryin to clear the air u are ### your email doesn't work u are a scam and I don't know how u have not been caught

• Fc
      30th of Dec, 2008

Alright this is my story I am sixteen years old I had my mom spend like 150 dollars on two pairs of shoes about three or four weeks ago so I could have them for christmas and they still have not came in the only reason I went to this site was because of a friend who has got his shoes recommended it because of the cheep price who tells me about 3 weeks after his came in about after a month what an ### right well in the end it seems that this is the price we must pay the way the world is today a bunch of ###ing scams everywhere even the government and george bushes ### ### anyways so a sixteen year old kid out of 2 pairs of shoes on x mas i say ### YOU JORDANS 360 IF IT TAKES ME TILL THE DAY I DIE I WILL ###ING HUNT YOU DOWN AND YOUR ###ING CHINK VENDORS OR WHATEVER...not to be racist at all but this is just an example of how pissed I am

• Jj
      30th of Dec, 2008

dammit, i guess i'm another victim. I've been trying to get ahold of them, no response and now i cant get on the website . i ordered a pair 2 weeks ago with no Confirmation number and was just hoping i wasn't getting scamed. I hope somebody figures out who theses people are, i can't believe theyve been getting away with this. has anyone checked with the bank/ or credit card company to see where the money was transfered?

30th of Jan, 2009

All these foreign website selling Jordans are not fakes! If you get some Jordans out the store and look on the box, it says made in china. So are the stores selling fakes too? All Jordan shoes are manufactured in china. Always have always will be! China people just want a piece of the pie, but are not that greedy like U.S.A people!!!

• Bj
      10th of Jul, 2009

i ordered my jordans on dec.5 2008 and have not recieved my shoes or so much as an explaination i have called sent atleast 10 emails and no response this web site is a ripoff and a scam. no joke... bj richardson email kimrichardson84@yahoo.com