Jordans 360 / Online scam

1 572 warren stBrooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 347 366 5053

I order a pair of jordans on line. The order was on july 1th 2008 i have not got them or heard nothing from them, i use my card to pay for them.

Cr

Comments

• Gr
      14th of Jul, 2008

Yeah I ordered them on the 3rd paid with a card have heard nothing from them either their website is now down

• Ni
      14th of Jul, 2008

I ordered my shoes about a week ago and I got an email saying that they will email me when my shoes are shipped. havent heard from them since, and their website is down.

• Da
      24th of Jul, 2008

I orderd mine on July 11th and received them on the 21st!! They followed up with an email as well as a tracking #. They look fine! obviouly fake, as the website never does state they are authentic, not to mention the postage was all in chinese. For the price though...cool!

• Ju
      16th of Aug, 2008

i orderd my jordans and recieved them they are authentic and everything i read bad reviews about the site after i orderd my shoes and i thout it was fake but they showed up in the mail so im happy but i wouldent sugest buying shoes from here

18th of Aug, 2008

I placed a order on 8/6. This company already took the money from my account but yet no product. I have emailed them twice and no response. I tried calling them and line is disconnected. Dont be a fool, this site will rip you off!!!

• Ad
      22nd of Aug, 2008

Yes, this is a big ripoff. Somebody find these people and gut them. I ordered a pair of shose just like the others and guess what. NO SHOES! Never order from jordans360 ever. If it looks to good to be true. It is! Her is a number I got. 360-326-8827

• Ro
      14th of Oct, 2008

yeah same here ordered shoes on the 27th of sept its now oct 15 and still no shoes no tracking number and no response to any of my emails!! the email is actually down now as well as the site!!! u live and learn!! dont buy from this site...

18th of Oct, 2008
    Jordans 360 - never received my order but got billed for it
    49 Everett st #1
    Everett
    Massachusetts
    Phone: 617-818-0342

I ordered a pair of jordans last month and still havent received them
    but they took $78 dollars out of my account

• Te
      18th of Oct, 2008

I ordered a pair of black sixteens, they came in about two weeks, when i opened the beat up box from china, i saw some of the worst bootleg jordans I have ever seen.Theyasre not authentic at all, the material is defferent, or the word jordan is not spelled out, or the jumpman is the wrong color.If you walking around thinking you got a real pair of J's on your feet you better think again.I emailed them several times asking about a return policy and I never got a response.

• Je
      27th of Oct, 2008

I ordered my son a pair of Jordans 41/2 weeks ago and still no word and the status STILL says "vendor processing". I figured it must be a scam. I've sent three emails with no response from the company. What a waste of money!

• Ge
      30th of Dec, 2008

My mother told me she would buy me shoes for christmas and I said yes. At that time my girl friend found the website and we saw that the shoes were not expensive so we paid and they we never receive the shoes and my mother is mad at me because I told her to do it.

• Ss
      7th of Mar, 2009

well i ordered 2 pair and my friend ordered 4 pair and we both got our jordans from jordan 360. They are so real looking and i love them shoes came in 3 weeks but i did receive my shoes. I'm sorry to hear all that you have been through, but i received shoes everytime i ordered them.