JordanAlmonds.com / Don't buy from this company

Disgusting customer service. Ordered 12 lbs white almonds and 4 lbs silver coated almonds. Received white after three weeks and several e-mails, silver have still not arrived (1 month later), and company does not respond to my e-mail/voicemail requests for an update or a refund. Paid for items that were never shipped to me. They are a totally irresponsible company. Please do not buy from this company, they will surely ruin your wedding plans. Website claims they've never missed a wedding and 100% satisfaction guarantee-this is totally false. BBB has 100's of complaints! I found out too late!

Va

Comments

• Ca
      19th of Sep, 2008

I ordered 8 pounds of white jordan almonds from jordanalmonds.com in June 2008 and requested a September delivery. I never received the almonds nor a response from them when I emailed to inquire about delivery status. I tried calling the so called company. One number was not in operation and the other stated the mailbox was full. Of course the so called company billed my charge card immediately under Hopewell Valley Riding Academy and also emailed me that my account would be billed for the almonds under Hopewell Valley Riding Academey, LLC or HVRA Enterprises, LLC. I knew something was fishy at that point but decided to wait it out. Big mistake and two days before my daughter's wedding, I had to go out and buy the candy again!!! Beware of this company. I hope this helps some bride from being upset only days before her wedding.