JordanAlmonds.com / No wedding candy

I ordered candy on 5-18-07 for wedding 6-16-07, as of 6-11-07 no candy and wedding is less than one week away. The company received payment immediately. I have called and left messages to confirm ship date, no live person, just message. I have also sent e-mails every day since 6-4-07 and no response what so ever.

Comments

• Gl
      13th of Jul, 2007

I too ordered candies for a wedding from this company. I made payment which they received immediately. I have been trying to contact them to confirm and to follow-up on the order but everytime I always get the machine. I emailed them but no response! I wish I have read the complaints before I made the order.

• Li
      12th of Aug, 2007

I also ordered candy from them. I received tracking information on 7/5/07 (Sunday) but it didn't ship and after numerous emails and voicemails left with no response I contacted my credit card company to dispute the charge. Today, a week later I checked the information and they finally shipped the order. The wedding is less than a week away. I know its going to be a nightmare to resolve.

• Mo
      14th of Sep, 2007

Mental note to remind myself to check these sites out before ordering things. Now I'm scrambling three weeks before my wedding to find red jordan almonds. Half my family is Italian and I think it's some sort of sin to not have bomboniere. Thankfully this fradulent company never charged my card, but I never got any almonds either. I never even received tracking information!