Jordan-Plaza.com / Fraud and scam

United States Review updated:

My husband wanted to buy a pair of shoes from www.jordan-plaza.com. It is said, that it is very good company and they sell high quality products. Please people, don't believe in this sh*t. They are scammers and their company is made for ripping people off. They charged my husband and he never received anything!

Stay away!

Comments

23rd of Oct, 2008

Jordan-Plaza.com - Online scam
jordan-plaza.com

Those f*cking mor*ns ripped me off! They charged my credit card for 49.95 unauthorized and I never received my order... Besides they call me about 5 times a day, even when I am on work. This is unacceptable actions from their side and I am sick of their harassment. I want to start a class action lawsuit, if anyone interested email me.
  24th of Oct, 2008

Jordan-Plaza.com - Ripping people off
New York
New York
jordan-plaza.com

This company was made for ripping people off, not for selling high quality products like it is said on their website. I almost felt into their trap, good think I decided to google this company first. I advise you all, stay away from this site at all costs and tell all your friends and people you know that www.jordan-plaza.com is here to rip you off and steal your money!
  24th of Oct, 2008

Jordan-Plaza.com - Ripping people off
jordan-plaza.com

I ordered a pair of shoes from www.jordan-plaza.com and never received my order. I don't know how could I be so stupid to believe them. They charged my account form 59.99 and continue charging it every month. I guess I will have to close my account and report them to BBB.

Beware all!
  27th of Mar, 2009
This page is a fraud dont buy anything, They stole 450.00 from me and they me never sent anything but I am not going to rest until the whole world knows it.Please dont BUY.
  27th of Mar, 2009
This page is a FRAUD dont buy anything, They stolen me $450 an never send me anything.
fraud
  27th of Mar, 2009
On March 23 09 I did an order for 450.00 for a few tennis and nevermore I could communicate .never they sent me in package I go to do everything possible in order that I am sons of a ### pay for this can contact me to my e-mail if you want to collaborate also we are going to play with them since like they it did with us.