Jordan L Rappaport / Report him to attorney general's office of florida

Jul 20, 2015
Boca Raton
I have been extremely unhappy with Jordan Rappaport of Boca Raton and Coral Springs Florida and I want everyone reading this to turn him into the Florida Attorney General's Office. I don't think he is a very good person and he has treated me rotten every time I have ever encountered him. I think he is a fraud, a loser and a liar and I would be ashamed to do any business with him or hire him. I have put in a complaint against Jordan Rappaport and I believe regulatory offices should be aware of his practices. I think that they should have his information, they should research him, and that he should be brought to justice very soon. In the meantime if they call I was told to contact the Florida Attorney General's office. www. myfloridalegal.com. Contact them immediately if you are contacted him. Below is information from the Florida Attorney General's website.

What Should Consumers Do?

...they say you should NEVER pay any up-front fees. You should really avoid high-pressure sales tactics. The fees may only be collected from you AFTER the services are all completed.

...they recommend you first try talking to their lenders or talk to a lawyer before contracting with any third-party company for rescue or modification services.

If [one] believes that he or she has been taken advantage of by one of the disreputable companies, he or she should call the Florida Attorney General's at their fraud hotline which is 1-866-9-NO-SCAM or file your complaint online at myfloridalegal.com. Your complaint will be soon reviewed by the Attorney General's office.

So if you have a complaint against Jordan L. Rappaport you will know what to do.
Also, did he join a secret military cult like it seems in the pictures?

Jordan L RappaportJordan L Rappaport