Jones, Talor & Thompson / Cash prize affidavit

1 locked bag no.18 special project unit, pos malaysia international hub, pos malaysia Bernard jalan KLIA S1 64009 MalaysiaMalaysia, United Kingdom Review updated:

my mother who is 85 received a card saying she had won a cash prize. The fund amount £183, 997.00. She call the number as said it was free call [protected]. It asked her to enter tracking number which she did several times. All it kept repeating to her was we did not get that. Please re enter. She eventually gave up. Does anyone know how these nasty people are making money from this?? I am now very worried in case they have cost her money. Surely this is a criminal offence??

Mr
Jan 16, 2016

Comments

• St
      2nd of Jun, 2016

03/06/2016
    I received a card in a persons mail box with my name on it saying I was a winner of $183, 997 with a toll free number to ring which was a New Zealand number but could tell it diverted! I noticed by the other complaints it's the same amount...it olso had a PIN number to input once revived, it olso asked me to input another number a tracking number which clearly wasn't there? I then became suspiouses and then remembered goggle so I goggled the address and waala! Scam a big fat Scam!

• St