Jones Corporate Specialties / Fraud

I paid in full 5, 550 for a established corporation with tradelines and I purchased personal tradeline from Becky jones and Natina Conley to improve my personal credit history. They took my money and never did anything for me I have all the Emails from these crooks to prove it. Im turning them over to the local, state and Federal authorities for prosecution Mark of yes we can financial is their partner look check out google.

Un

Comments

• Vi
      7th of May, 2009

I responded to a internet site "jonescorporatespecialties.com" they claimed that you could buy a established corporation with tradelines and they could add personal tradelines to your personal credit profile to increase your fico score. Rebeca Jones, Natina Conley along with a gentleman by the name of "MARK" at yes we can financial services phone# 216-323-0077 and yeswecanfs@gmail.com are all in kahootz and taking thousands of dollars from consumers Becky Jones took 5, 550.00 from me and never provided me with anything! I have E mails to prove the people are crooks! Watch out for Mark he likes to run adds on Back page clasified adds in various states. Also Natina Conley is on the [redacted] for taking another mans money out of TX $11, 000.00 They need to be stopped. Ive also reported and FILED COMPLAINTS TO PRESS CRIMINAL CHARGES ON THEM to the USPS POSTAL INSPECTORS, FEDERAL PROSECUTORS IN LOS ANGELES, ATTORNEY GENERAL IN THEIR STATES AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES IN THEIR CITIES. I will be working hand in hand to help the prosecute these crooks.

If anyone out there has been ripped off by theses people please E mail me @ victaylor34@yahoo.com

• Ro