Jonathan / Rude reps at Changi airport

1 Singapore Review updated:

I booked a friend at JetsStar website, prior to her flight I have photocopied my debit card and government issued ID as stated in the website. I was in surprised when my friend message me in facebook telling that JetStar did not allow her to check in since they need me to personally confirmed the booking which is not possible since Im here in the Philippines already. It was NOT STATED in the website, and I dont see any point of personally confirming the booking since I used a debit card and fund was automatically taken of. Other than that, reps on JetStar Changi Airport was UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE and UNHELPFUL. Confined in that situation, they should provide options on what to do and not just drastically tell you " CANT YOU UNDERSTAND"? DEFINITELY WONT BE BOOKING WITH THEM.

Jo
Mar 26, 2013

Comments

• Ww
      Mar 26, 2013

www.callboxinc.com and telematechs through Ian Tumbos aka Matthew Spencer and Sandra Williams teamed up to scam businesses in the United States.

We learned to day that www.callboxinc.com and Ian Tumbos aka Matthew Spencer teamed up to scam businesses in The United States through a Fake company they created called telematechs.

There is also a Sandrea Williams involved in the theft ring.

Ian Tumbos aka Matthew Spencer and Sandra Williams address and phone number:

Guzman Street
    Mandurriao Iloilo City
    Philippines.
    Phone number: +63 915 345 274.

Callbox www.callboxinc.com in The United States: