Jonathan Louis International — Blissful queen sleeper
We custom ordered the Blissful Queen Sleeper and a matching Loveseat delivered in Aug 2014 for our vacation condo in Maui. We have used our condo for maybe 3 months total time since furniture was delivered. We do not rent out our condo or allow others to use it when we are not there. The cushions on the Sleeper are flat with no support. They have squished down into the frame which makes the couch very uncomfortable. We have used the Sleeper often and it is already bowing in the middle and very uncomfortable for two people to sleep on.
More Jonathan Louis International Complaints & Reviews
- Jonathan Louis Furniture - Durability 
- Jonathan Louis Furniture Sectionals - Terrible sectionals!
- Jonathan Louis Furniture - Cushion issues 
- Jonathan Louis Furniture - Poor quality 
- Jonathan Louis - worn looking material
- Jonathan Louis International - carlin sofa
- Jonathan Louis - alder grande and one armchair
- Jonathan Louis International - radley apartment sofa
- Jonathan Louis International - poseidon sectional