Jon Renau Wig Manufacturers / no hair put on wigs

Uruguay Review updated:
Jon Renau manufacturers do not put enough hair in their wigs. I have sent at least 5 back to wigs.com and the replacements are worse. What little hair is put on the wig comes out. I have to wear a wig to work. I have received 2 that I could wear and the rest were sent back. The manufacturer does not send a product that measures up to what is advertised on the wig sites. If a wig is sent back, a worse one is received.

A  17th of Nov, 2011 by
I agree 100%. I wear Jon Renau and every day, I sit there fiddling with the top, trying to hide the construction of the cap, because the hair is sparse. I need to find something else, because I am getting really self consious about it. They used to have enough hair on top, but then around mid-year, I started to notice that the wigs (brand new) had bald spots on top and you could see the cap! You could tell it is a wig! The Jon Reanu company is going to lose a lot of business.
A  15th of Sep, 2016 by
I do agree it WOULDENT take much to perfect them I some times wonder if it is done purposely so you are forced to buy another one