JoinProm / this site should be shut down!!

1 Review updated:

I've ordered a nice dress from www.joinprom.com and and the one I received was very rubbish and poorly made! That was the worst dress I have ever seen! The top of my dress was supposed to be covered with jewels, but stones were made of a cheap plastic and were covered with super shiny paint! I paid over $150 for that piece of junk and they refused to refund my money. My money was gone forever! This company is not reputable, their staff is unprofessional and things they sell are a complete garbage! Don't waste your money!

Ar
Apr 07, 2016

Comments

• Tr
      May 05, 2016

If I could do a negative rating I would!! JoinProm.com an Absolute Scam! Do not order from this Company!! I ordered the Trumpet/Mermaid V-neck Long Sleeves Applique Sweep/Brush Train Lace Dress. Ordered it using their sizing chart and it was well over 2 sizes too big. It was a very thick material too, like old fashioned drapery. Nothing like what we thought. I emailed asking for a refund and every time I get the same generic response. "Thanks for your pictures, but from the pictures I can not tell out big problems, so we suggest you keep the dress and forget about the subtle error of the dress, since all dresses are hand-made, it is inevitable that some tiny mistakes will be made during the process of tailoring, hope your understanding". Customer service is horrendous. Don't waste your money!!