Johnston & Murphy / Employee (Kevin)... Keep your children far away

1 Chicago, IL, United States

When shopping in the Water Tower Place location in Chicago, a classless twerp named Kevin in between Christmas and New Years of 2016 was getting paid to have social hour. He was not only badmouthing a woman he knows and making fun of her when I walked in, but he then went on to brag about a girl at Claire's being his next victim. I say victim because the girl was clearly not of age. I was so disgusted that I couldn't even return my item, and he was too busy running his mouth to notice. The worst part was I had my young daughter with me and spent numerous hours explaining to her what men worth her time are like and why to never spend time with s### like that. What company hires people like that? They were a company worried about quality, from what I had known, Next they'll be dragged into his lawsuits for rape. The incident still leaves a sour taste in my mouth. The kid seems like a know-it-all and like he has an ego. I honestly have no idea what for after my own encounter. He's just a sleezy car salesman for clothes...

Ju