Johnson Ford Co / Terrible service

1 Marble Falls, TX, United States Review updated:

We own a 2006 Mercury Milan and every time we take the car to the dealer for a service, it seems like they always come up with something else that needs done. Like the last time my wife took it in for a oil change at 25, 000 miles and they told her she had to have the fuel injector cleaned or she would void the warranty. We like the car and want to take care of it but getting it serviced by the ford garage is really getting to be a lot of bull. You see I just happen to be a mechanic and I know a little about how to take care of it and I can read the service manual.

Comments

• Te
      7th of Jul, 2008

I worked for Johnson Ford back in the 80's and I've never worked for a better family! The Johnsons are tough but honest. They give good deals and expect their employees to be trustworthy. If you are having problems with a service writer or mechanic, I bet their open door policy is the same. Contact Mr. Leif Johnson's sons at the Austin store. I've had a few strokes recently and I'm just awful with names now but I THINK one of the son's name is Carl but don't bank on me! Call the store and ask to speak to one of the owners. If anyone gives you a song and dance, tell them you've been told by a former employee that the Johnson boys will NOT stand for anyone in their employ to dishonestly rack up charges on a car! And THEY don't but if you don't go straight to the horses mouth, you most likely won't get great service. All the old-timers have gone on to greener pastures, many of them heavenly, but the attitude of that family never changes.