John's Car Service LLC / Scam and cheating

1 Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 954-3038747

Don't use John's car service. He is unethical and I had contracted him to pick me up from Miami and which he did and then I had never contracted him to drop me off, however he was sneaky and asked the date of our return home and then he said we had a contract. Which is unheard of, since I did not make any contract to pick up since I wasn't sure if we were going on standby and he sent me a harassing letters to my office by fax which he researched to get the information from and called and said he was going to call all my bosses and tell them what type of person I was for not accepting him sending me a bill for services that I did not use and he made a rude comment about my persian boyfriend and when I asked if he was a racist, he said yes. All this harassment because of $70.00 I do not owe him. It's not the money, its the principle now and I don't owe him this money and will not pay. He is racist and I have his message harassing me at my office saved. do not use John's limo service at [protected]. I would rather pay $100 extra if I were you and use another company that is ethical.

Va

Comments

25th of May, 2009

As the owner of John's Car Service I wish to vigorously defend myself against the slanderous and outragious lies being generated by the complaintant, Ms. Vivian Goldberg. She made a reservation with me for ROUNDTRIP transportation from Mia to Miami Beach. I picked her and her boyfriend up at the airport, drove them to their hotel. They gave me a nice tip and they expressly indicated that I was to pick them up the following Monday for the trip back to Mia. There was nothing sneaky about it. They told me to be there at a certain time and I was. Why would I drive 37 miles to their hotel to retreive them if I was not confident that my services were required? I arrived at the hotel early, made several calls to her cell and finally parked the car and entered the lobby.
    Her cell phone indicated she was on the other lined when I called so I know she was aware I was there. I also left voice and text messages indicating the same.
    Apparently she did not have the courtesy to call me and say we have made other arrangements. Florida law stipulates that verbal agreements are considered contracts. I repeatidly tried to contact her over the next several weeks in an effort to be paid for services which she contracted for. I then faxed a bill to her letting her know she was responsible for payment. She finally called me back and lied to me in effort to get out of paying the bill. At no time did I make racist statements about her boyfriend. Why would I do that?
    I had no idea where he was from, I only wanted to be paid for my time and effort. She hung up on me after indicating she would not pay. So in addition to being guilty of theft of services she showed her true colors by going to a message board like this in order to destroy my business. A business I have build up over 10 years, one customer at at time. She is a liar and a cheat. Now you know the real story.
    John Steele

3rd of Mar, 2016

John's Car Service is a scam! Anybody who buys their own rewards (see his website) should not be in business.