johnplyr / ebay seller

1 Deerfield, IL, United States Review updated:

a ebay seller johnplyr don't want no new buyers bidding on his listing..but didn't put a word on his listing sayen no new buyers.then this seller wants item paid in two days wil;, give you an unpaid mark, bad feed back. I .hope a lot buyers will see which good sellers are out there that don't act like they own this place.i have also seen a seller relist the item, while it is on your winning bid.wait to see if this other buyer will win at a bigger price, if so seller will sell it to that buyers, if not the seller go back to other buyer had it in the first place.i also seen sellers on ebay will sell to second bidder then cancel it on first bidder, but you can't canel on them..im glad I found another place to buy from.because ebay has given me a lot headaches over junk that is'nt worth it...

De
Mar 30, 2013

Comments

• Bo
      30th of Mar, 2013

a bad ebay seller that only wants buyers been there for three years.then why don't this seller johnplyr put on his list old buyers only, i .i have bid on this seller items., i have paid all my ebay items, so it is pretty bad these sellers don't give no new buyers a chance, on their lising the sellers should put no new buyers then..because I been to other companies I bought from.i never had any problems with them like I do from ebay sellers.