Johnny yono / water damage and roof damage

1 14385 Pere stLivonia, MI, United States

i filed a claim for damages that were caused by wind damage and ice dams to my house on 12/28/08 i have just now received the final check from Mich Farm Bureau 5/24/09 after i had to hire a private adjuster because there adjuster was far below the amount of damage that was caused by the storms.they are a pain to deal with, they put you through hell to get your money to repair your home.they also charged me for two deductibles one for wind damage and one for water damage.the first claim that Bruce wrote up was for $5, 095.32 less depreciation of $607.15 and $500.00 deductible witch left me with $3, 988.17 the new adjuster found damages to be $16, 034.12 they only gave me $1, 630 more to repair my home and that is not enough to replace my roof.they are to me a real scam co.its a real shame that you have to go through this after i have been with them for 15 years.i also have my business which i had to file a claim for and that was a real pain to deal with.i hope people that are reading this will beware of there ins policy and how there co handles there claim.i also have all of my auto and life ins with them God forbid anything goes wrong.Shame on you Mich Farm Bureau for the way you handled this claim.I feel that the people at the top of this co should look into some of these complaints and find out why this happened and try to make a better name for themselves if they even care.Right now i have no faith in them.