JOHN WINCEWICZ / Stole $5000

1 Olympia, WA, United States Review updated:

This guy is bad news. Save yourself a headache and avoid doing business with him. He sold me a welding machine for $5000 on Craig's list. Then didn't ship it as agreed. He won't allow me to pick it up and he won't return my money. Check /link removed/ for other instances of him defrauding people. Stay away from this loser.

John

Comments

Jo
  8th of Mar, 2010

THEY WILL POST ANY LIES HERE ANYONE WILL SEND IN...

8th of Mar, 2010

John Hancock has twisted this lie to cover up his own incompetence!

He was suppose to arrange shipment, but couldn'e even manage to do that within 9 months! I had the welder crated up and ready for shipment two weeks after he purchased it!...yes, 9 months of storage later, at (no charge)... he starts whining like a little girl about not having it yet?, then blamed me for it? Hello...McFly????????

Because of his incompetence his Brother in law had to come pick it up for him, ( I guess he was too embarrassed to do it himself )!

Then he posts this...

John Hancock is a bald faced liar, and is not even man enough to respond!!!

He has the Welder, I stored it for him for 9 months free, and even loaded it up for him!

He needs to man up and remove this post, but he won't, because he's too embarrased!

John Wincewicz

13th of Apr, 2010

No I won't redact this complaint. I only got the welder after getting the police involved and filing a claim in small claims court. Anyone even thinking about doing business with John Wincewicz---check the other complaints about him on [redacted]. Its not just me that has had problems. If it's too late for you, give the Olympia police a call, John has a criminal record and also has an outstanding arrrest warrant.

20th of Oct, 2012

John Hancock is a BALD FACED LIAR! There was absolutely "NO POLICE INVOLVEMENT"!!! I was "NEVER" contacted by the police!!!, there was "NOTHING" Filed in small claims court!!! He is merely trying to cover up his incompetence by spreading Lies!!! As for "His" CRIMINAL RECORD??? I can only imagine what he has done to have to FLEE THE COUNTRY??