John sims / Stole money from me...

1 Lexington, KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 859-576-6847

Wired brook fisher money starting June 29th of 09 to do a loan modifcation on my house he never did anything with my bank and I'm currently in forclosure and about to loose my house as a result of brook fisher's lies a deseption!

Comments

27th of Jun, 2018

John Sims is a fraud and stole money from me too. He had to open a new email/company (John Sims Consulting) as Black Onyx Lending has so many bad reviews of him stealing people's money.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH JOHN SIMS, JOHN SIMS CONSULTING OR BLACK ONYX LENDING!!!

11th of Aug, 2018

John sims and Diane cole, Marilee Smith fitch are all involved in this scam. They took10k from me.

13th of Dec, 2018

@Jay44 John Sims Diane Cole Marilee Smith
    HAVE NEVER DOBE BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON!!! PERIOD!!!
    This is an ex employee trying to discredit our Great Company and Team!!!

This is defermation of Charector!!!

• Fr
      7th of Jan, 2019

John sims is a scam artist and takes money then promises to give it back and never does. Homeland security is now involved because of his international scam taking money from people. He has gone to prison for stealing money before. BEWARE!!!

He gets his employees or opens fake emails to post positive reviews to scam more people out of their hard earned money. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WIRH JOHN SIMS, DIANE COLE