John Robert Powers / Bad business practice

US Review updated:

(Short and to the Point) Man these guys "SUCK". If I were you, I would read these reviews. There are more negative reviews then positive.

I am fighting to get money back that was taken from my Credit Card without my Authorization. One would say this is Border line THEFT Johnny !!!

But anywho this is specifically for the John Robert Powers of Baltimore Maryland. And last there Director. Well she has very poor professional skills. I mean I can go on for days but I wont. DONT DO IT. Its a waste of your money and more importantly, Time.

Again Look into these complaints. I believe they are more legit then the positive ones oh wait there aint that many.

Tr

Comments

• Ea
      Aug 08, 2010

TAKEN FROM YOUR CREDIT CARD WITHOUT YOUR AUTHORIZATION? YOU ARE A LYING SACK OF CRAP. YOU GAVE THEM YOUR NUMBER BECAUSE YOU OR YOUR CHILD OR LOVED ONE SIGNED UP FOR CLASSES. DON'T BE PISSED BECAUSE YOU DID NOT HAVE FUN OR SUCCEED IN THEM. YOU SIGN A CONTRACT WHEN YOU SIGNED UP (IF YOU DID NOT HAVE A LAWYER LOOK AT IT AND IF YOU DIDNT READ IT, YOU ARE EVEN STUPIDER THAN I THINK). STOP LYING AND COME TO THE REALIZATION THAT YOU ARE JUST PLAIN STUPID.