John E Bouzane / Deceptive Practices By Crooked Lawyer

634 Oak CourtSan Bernardino, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 909-889-2000 800-6868686

Fast Eviction Services which is run by John E Bouzane filed fraudulent proof of service papers on our unlawful detainer. We never recieved the unlawful detainer paperwork. The only paperwork we ever recieved was the documents telling us the sheriff was coming to lock us out in less than a week. This so called lawyer has lied, falsified documents and forged names on court documents.

/URL removed/

Recently on 06/12/2008 he was Disciplined and placed on Probation by the California State Bar Association under Case No. 06-O-11921. he should be disbarred in my opinion.
Rh

Comments

Ji
  29th of Nov, 2008
The same situation occured with our home. Now he has filed a collection case to sue us for the eviction. It looks at though I will need to seek legal advice of my own as this is obviously not legal.
Se
  8th of Apr, 2009
100% agreement. Ours was Robert A. Krasney with Fast Eviction Services, San Bernardino, with a) illegal process of service using an unlawful mandatory court form b) non appearance at court substitution of attorney (how would WE KNOW whether it was Krasney or not?). John E. Bouzane was also the representing counsel for a different unlawful detainer case in which we prevailed. THANK YOU for the update on his probation status!
Ge
  11th of May, 2009
John E. Bouzane is also doing the same thing to me. Saying that I was served paper when I wasn't even in town at the time. The home owner's must know about this guys before they hire him